DBT Skills Summer Boot Camp
“Gearing Up for the Fall”
Wednesdays and Thursdays from 9-11am
Session 1: June 20th, 21st, 27th, 28th, July 11th, 12th, 18th, 19th
Session 2: July 25th, 26th August 8th, 9th, 15th, 16th, 22nd, 23rd
Led by experienced DBT Skills trainers Wyneshia Hicks, LCSW-C, and Casey Perisin, PsyD, participants will leave each day having learned a new DBT skill to help them enter into Fall with tools they can use to thrive and succeed.
Participants will learn skills to:
- Increase Motivation
- Increase Mindfulness
- Be More Present in Daily Activities
- Set Boundaries and Improve Relationships
- Manage emotions and Handle Stress More Effectively
- Increase Self Respect and Decrease Negative Self Judgments
- Express Emotions Effectively
To Submit an Application or For More Information, fill out our contact form or call us at 301.718.4544.